Tampa Bay has a rich history as an international city. Generations of residents from Cuba, Italy, Spain, Germany and Greece were attracted to the opportunity to grow and prosper here. It is no surprise that today Tampa Bay is home to nearly 500 international companies and is the state’s second largest exporting region.
Home to the largest port in Florida and one of America’s most loved airports, Tampa Bay is the perfect place to locate or grow your international business.
Our community offers…
– 18th largest metro in the United States
– Non-stop air service to 80 domestic and international destinations
– Access to 33 million consumers within an 8 hour drive
– Closest deep-water port to the Panama Canal and post-Panamax ready
– Extensive & flexible Foreign Trade Zone network
– Easy access to Latin America
– Located on the I-4 warehouse and distribution logistics corridor
Whether your company is in the Tampa Bay region and interested in exporting or outside the U.S. and looking to expand to the U.S. market, our award-winning team is your one-stop resource.
Want to increase your international sales or expand your global presence? Call us!
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Missions & Events
For more information, download our International Business Guide.