For more information on becoming an Investor, please contact:
President & CEO
MISSION AND VALUES
The Tampa Hillsborough EDC is the lead designated economic development agency for Hillsborough County and the cities of Tampa, Plant City and Temple Terrace. Working with corporate executives, site selection consultants, real estate professionals, and other influential decision-makers, we provide customized, confidential relocation and expansion services to domestic and international companies interested in growing their business in Hillsborough County.
Develop and sustain a thriving local economy by focusing on the attraction, expansion and retention of high-wage jobs and capital investment.
We are recognized nationally as a community transformed by job growth, business innovation and international trade.
Vision – We think big
Collaboration – We engage in teamwork
Results – We ourselves accountable
Pride – We believe in our community
Integrity – We do the right thing
Thrive with Five FY2017-2019 Strategic Plan
- Retention: Deliver a best-in-class business retention and expansion (BRE) program.
- Recruitment: Recruit companies that will play a significant role in shaping the economic future of Tampa and Hillsborough County.
- Recognition: Gain recognition as the most nimble, innovation and successful economic development organization in the United States.
- Renown: Achieve global renown as one of America’s best destinations for business.
- Regionalism: Create and support regional initiatives that enhance our opportunities for economic success in Hillsborough County.
Our investors share our belief in the power of collaboration and the importance of promoting the economic vitality of Tampa and Hillsborough County.
COLLEEN CHAPPELL, CEO of CHAPPELLROBERTS