Home to nearly three million people and a diverse international community, Tampa Bay is your gateway for global business.
We are the 18th largest metro in the U.S. and one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Despite unprecedented growth, billions of dollars of investments in infrastructure and an unparalleled quality of life, Tampa Bay remains one of the most cost-competitive places to do business in the nation.
Tampa Bay offers….
– Cost of living below U.S. national average
– Hillsborough County’s median age is 37
– Access to 33 million consumers within an 8 hour drive
– Top ranked international airport with non-stop service to 80 domestic and international destinations
– Largest port in the State of Florida
– Low business taxes — no state income tax
– Highly talented and Multi-lingual workforce
– Home to nearly 80 colleges, universities or technical schools
Tampa Bay is home to nearly 500 foreign-owned companies from over 40 nations. Our convenient location in the Eastern Time Zone allows you to easily connect with your home country and customers throughout North America, South America and Europe during standard business hours. We are the ideal North American destination for your business. Many foreign investors use Tampa Bay as an export hub or regional office to serve customers in Latin America.
The Tampa EDC provides customized and confidential assistance specifically tailored to foreign companies entering the U.S. market.
- Customized and confidential real estate and business facilities searches
- Information on operating costs and taxes
- Assist in evaluating and applying for incentives
- Facilitate workforce training and recruitment
- Help with state and local regulatory issues
- Private introductions to academic and community leaders
- Industry sector information
- Connections to business multipliers and industry groups
- Relocation assistance
- Connections to legal, staffing, and financial resources
Download our International Business Guide here
Ready to get started? E-mail or give us a call.