50,000 jobs currently open in high-skill, high-wage fields
Many know Tampa as a top vacation destination, but it’s also a leading business destination that’s home to top global companies, a burgeoning entrepreneurial scene and a thriving job market. Tampa offers competitive salaries and scores of high-skilled jobs.
In fact, Tampa consistently tops the state in job creation and job demand, particularly in the highly sought-after STEM fields. But it doesn’t stop there. Tampa offers more exciting career opportunities than anywhere else in Florida, and in fast-growing industries like cybersecurity, advanced manufacturing, life sciences and health care, financial services and more.
Tampa is also a collaborative and helpful market that wants to see everyone succeed. There are many opportunities to get involved in the community and make your mark in a big way.
- Tampa among cities where companies plan to expand tech teams in 2020 – Robert Half consulting firm
- One of 10 U.S. cities (#8) with high-paying jobs and a low cost of living – CNBC
- Tampa among the 20 best cities for information technology jobs in the U.S. – CompTIA, 2019
- Hillsborough County ranks 4th among U.S. counties in employment growth
- 50,000 jobs currently open in high-skill, high-wage fields
- Florida among top 5 states dominating tech employment – CompTIA, 2019
- Among best cities (#11) to start your career – WalletHub, 2019
- No state income tax so you keep more of your hard-earned money
Tampa among best cities to find a job in 2020