50,000 jobs currently open in high-skill, high-wage fields
Many know Tampa as a top vacation destination, but it’s also a leading business destination that’s home to top global companies, a burgeoning entrepreneurial scene and a thriving job market. Tampa offers competitive salaries and scores of high-skilled jobs.
In fact, Tampa consistently tops the state in job creation and job demand, particularly in the highly sought-after STEM fields. But it doesn’t stop there. Tampa offers more exciting career opportunities than anywhere else in Florida, and in fast-growing industries like cybersecurity, advanced manufacturing, life sciences and health care, financial services and more.
Tampa is also a collaborative and helpful market that wants to see everyone succeed. There are many opportunities to get involved in the community and make your mark in a big way.
- Florida ranks among top 10 states for IT job postings – CompTIA, 2021
- Florida #1 state (Tampa #11 city) for remote jobs – MoneyPenny, 2020
- Tampa ranks #3 for workforce confidence – LinkedIn, 2020
- One of the best places to work in tech – SmartAsset, 2020
- Hillsborough County ranks 4th among U.S. counties in employment growth
- 50,000 jobs currently open in high-skill, high-wage fields
- No state income tax so you keep more of your hard-earned money
Tampa ranks #3 for workforce confidence
LINKEDIN, OCT 2020